Parts Sales Terms & Conditions
1. The owner of this web site is Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts whose trading address is Unit 17, South Mundells, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1EP
07500801192 – Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PARTS - UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED - ARE FROM RIGHT HAND DRIVE (RHD - UK REGISTERED) CARS. APART FROM SOME OBVIOUS EXAMPLES (HEADLIGHTS, DASHBOARDS, STEERING BOXES, ETC..) THIS WOULD NOT AFFECT THE COMPATIBILITY TO A LEFT HAND DRIVE (LHD) CAR BUT PLEASE STUDY THE PHOTOS / DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY.
2. Your order is an offer to buy from us. After you have placed an order, we will send you an email confirmation. If you would like to cancel your order at this stage you are free to do so in accordance with our cancellation policy.
3. No comments made or actions taken by Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts will amount to any acceptance of your offer until immediately before we despatch a product to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply a product to you without given reason. If we decline to or are unable to supply a product to you, you will receive a full refund of any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy below.
4. Where products are dispatched separately from each other, our acceptance of the order in respect of each product takes place immediately before that product is dispatched.
5. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the error is discovered prior to goods being dispatched, we will cancel and refund your order.
6. You must have a unique email address to register as a customer on our site. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
7. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
8. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
9. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts. We recommend you add the classicmercedesparts.co.uk to your ‘safe sender’ list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us. In the unlikely event you do have any difficulty receiving email from us please advise your Internet Service Provider who should be able to assist you further.
10. You undertake that all details you provide to Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that you are authorised to use the chosen payment method, and there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
11. You must choose a password during registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own name. It is your responsibility so protect your password, Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts cannot be held accountable for damages or losses caused by your password being disclosed. Staff have the ability to reset your password should you need and a new one will be sent to the registered Email address.
12. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME COURIERS - IN PARTICULAR FOR PALLETED DELIVERY - CHARGE FOR WASTED JOURNEY / ADDRESS CHANGE OR IF YOU ARE NOT REACHABLE ON THE DAY OF THE DELIVERY. YOU ARE RELIABLE FOR THESE CHARGES, IF YOU PROVIDE INCORRECT ADDRESS / CONTACT NUMBER FOR YOUR ORDER OR YOU ARE NOT REACHABLE.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
14. You may cancel the contract at any time but no later than 30 days after the day you received the product by: a. sending the notice of cancellation by email or phone ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or b. where you have already received the goods, following our returns authorisation procedure – by contacting Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts by email or phone. We will provide you with details on how and where to send your item. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, the goods may not qualify for a refund.
15. We will refund your order by the same means the payment was made once we have received and processed the item, and in any event within 14 days of notice of cancellation. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts or if you fail to return goods you will be liable for any charges incurred in relation to attempts to collect the goods. Damaged, Defective, Incorrectly Sent, Incorrectly Advertised Items.
16. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Please follow our returns authorisation procedure by contacting Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts by email or phone. We will provide you with details on how and where to send your item. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
17. Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
18. Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts is providing this site and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation. In addition, Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
20. You and Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts will only be liable under these Terms for losses that are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
21. Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts not accept liability for any loss or expense (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss or damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts.
Processing of orders
22. Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts debits credit and debit cards on the day the order is placed. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
23. Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 48 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts is not always able to supply dates when items may be back in stock. If you fail to claim your parcel from the courier company (in particular if you placed your from abroad) certain surcharges - most commonly the so-called return charge (charged by the courier) - may be payable by you in addition to the carriage fees which are set out as the cost for the standard delivery of your order. When a surcharge is payable, it may be charged directly to the payment method used to make the initial order. In case you cancel your order if it returned, the above surcharge (if there is any) will be charged against your refund.
24. Collections: you have 15 days to collect your order, unless otherwise agreed in writing. After 15 days £2 per day storage fee will be charged until the order has been collected. After 30 days Disposal Notice will be sent and you’ll have another 15 days to collect your order. It this does not happen, Classic Mercedes Parts will dispose your order and you lose your right for any refund. PLEASE NOTE THAT ORDERS FOR COLLECTIONS ARE NOT PACKED / PALLETED. IF YOU USE A THIRD PARTY / COURIER SERVICE TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER, PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF AWARE OF THEIR REQUIREMENT ABOUT THE LEVEL OF THE PROTECTION / PACKAGING THEY NEED TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER. PLEASE CONTACT US TO PROVIDE A QUOTE FOR PACKAGING / PALLETING BEFORE YOU ARRANGE A THIRD PARTY / COURIER SERVICE TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER.
25. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts reserves the right to refuse sending goods to a third party address other than that registered to your payment method.
26. Your delivery may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information prior to placing an order.
27. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
28. We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses or damage after the item has been dispatched must be reported to us with photographic evidence where possible.
29. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
30. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
31. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts and its affiliates, as appropriate.
32. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
33. Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts may amend these terms from time to time, and place the new version on the site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the site. Your continued use of the site following Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the site.
34. These terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts and you relating to your purchase. Cannstatt Classic Mercedes Parts advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions.
35. If any provision of these terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.